Too much weight can increase your risk of some potentially serious health problems and exhaust your energy levels. When you begin to lose excess body fat and reduce your weight you will notice many health benefits, in this post – Top 3 Benefits of weight loss we’ll look at three such benefits of losing weight.
When you start to lose weight you can get health benefits from losing even a small amount – about 5% – 10% of the reduction in body weight that is if you manage to keep it off.
- Stress relief – losing weight improves emotional wellbeing
Let’s start with the mind first, the things you do to lose weight like eating a balanced diet, regular exercising, and getting lots of sleep are some of the greatest ways to alleviate stress and anxiety. As you exercise you start to feel better physically, that impacts how your mind feels too.
- Balance your hormones – excess fat in your body can play havoc with hormones
Think of hormones, your teenage years may spring to mind, but they play a role in more than just your mushrooming sex drive during puberty. The thyroid glands make and release two very important hormones that are responsible for regulating your metabolism and can affect muscle strength among other things.
When you reduce excess fat your hormones become balanced and as a result, it’s easier for you to maintain or even further your weight loss. Along with that other similar hormones also get in line with weight loss, exercise, and a good diet.
- Weight loss – leads to Improved sex drive
Too tired tonight honey? Not any longer. All of a sudden you don’t have to think twice about getting in the mood to get physical, and you may find yourself consciously holding yourself back from going for round two. Weight loss has been linked to boosting testosterone levels in one’s body leading to increased libido, and dropping just a mere 10lbs is enough to stimulate sex hormones. If you work out every morning that also increases blood flow to the pelvic area, further boosting your sex drive.
Lose weight – gain these important benefits
Reading the information above has to have a positive effect on you to start thinking about excess body fat and reducing weight. There are many exercises that you can do, choose activities that bring you joy in doing them and stick to a routine. Always eat healthily and soon you will start to notice a change in your body, your weight will decrease, you will have increased energy levels and your mood – well what can I say, if I can go for a second round.
Any existing medical conditions or if you are taking regular medication, contact your medical doctor before starting on any diet or physical exercise mentioned in this article.
- Eat healthy foods for the wellbeing of mind and body when it comes to weight loss and fat burning.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated especially when you are doing cardio exercises.
- People who need to lose weight can get health benefits from losing even a small amount.
- Balance your hormones – excess fat in your body can play havoc with hormones.
- Weight loss – leads to Improved sex drive.
- Stress relief – losing weight improves emotional well-being