Eating healthy is so important but many people especially the young still do not eat healthily. In this post, Health Benefits of Eating Oats, we’ll briefly look at the many health benefits that one can get by including Oats in his or her diet.
Oats are among the healthiest grains, gluten-free whole grain and a source of essential vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. Many scientific studies done on the health benefits of eating oats have shown that oats and oatmeal are beneficial to good health.
(1) The soluble and insoluble fiber contained in Oats. Soluble fiber in Oats forms a glutinous gel that works to lower cholesterol and helps stabilize blood glucose levels in the body. The insoluble fiber in Oats helps digestion, reducing constipation and improving intestinal health. Eating Oats is a great way to a healthy heart and a clean colon.
(2) Breakfast Oats, a great source of Protein. One bowl of oatmeal contains near to 150 calories, about four grams of fiber and six grams of protein. To enhance the health benefits why not drizzle a spoon or two of honey another superfood itself combined you give your body a huge nutritious boost in the morning.
(3) Nutrients and Minerals boost with Oats. Oats are rich in nutrients containing thiamin, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, manganese, selenium, iron and many other great minerals. Eating oats regularly can improve your overall health, mood and should make you feel great.
(4) Control your weight by eating Oats. Eating a bowl of Oats for breakfast will keep you feeling fuller for longer, therefore no need for snacking un-healthy food. Along with the health benefits, you can’t lose out eating it for breakfast.
(5) Eating oats regularly can help erectile dysfunction. The goodness of oats can offer a physical boost to your sexual functions and it can work as a natural remedy for erectile dysfunction. As we have said above oats can help lower cholesterol levels, this, in turn, improves blood flow in the body and helps to prevent heart disease. Better blood circulation means better erections. If you had no reason to eat oats and you’re a man, then you now have a really GREAT reason to eat more oats.
Eating oats can prevent diabetes and lower cholesterol levels, helping to prevent cardiovascular disease, oats can also improve blood circulation and contribute to reducing effects of erectile dysfunction. Research done shows that oats have anti-inflammatory effects, which could prevent inflammation related to chronic diseases.
Why not change your diet and skip the unhealthy fats with this Oats diet, as they ‘you are what you eat’ – give yourself the good healthy food and you’ll start to feel great and full of energy. Along with eating healthy, you should also include at least 20-30mins of physical exercise daily into your routine. I find it easy with wearing a Fitbit and using the features to remind me to walk, sleep on time, record what I eat and drink, at the end of the week I can see how well I am sticking to a healthy lifestyle.